Rules & Regulation
THE SCHOOLS ARE REQUESTED TO KINDLY PUT UP THESE RULES ON THEIR NOTICE BOARDS AS WE FEEL IT WOULD BENEFIT THE PARTICIPANTS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THEM ON AND OFF THE FIELD. A LACK OF AWARENESS OF THE RULES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS AN ACCEPTABLE REASON FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THESE RULES DURING THE TOURNAMENT.
- Schools wishing to participate in the U Dream Inter-School Football Tournament must submit their entries with the requisite fees by the prescribed dates. Requests for late entry will not be entertained.
- A school will be allowed to enter not more than two teams to the tournament.
- The team from a school cannot include more than 15 players per team.
- This is a seven (7)-a-side tournament.
- Any replacement or substitution of registered players will be allowed before the team plays its first match. No replacement will be allowed thereafter, even if it be a case of injury, sickness or any other cause.
- Registration of schools must be completed at least ten clear days before the start of the respective tournament.
- All students who are members of the school team are required to bring their original school id-card and a government-issued proof of age.
- An accredited Teacher, Coach or Teacher in-charge MUST be deputed by the school to accompany the team to the tournament. A team not accompanied by an accredited representative of the school will not be allowed to participate.
- The Team in-charge is expected to be a good leader to the players under his charge and set a good example in sportsmanship.
- Any teacher, Coach or Team-in-charge found abusing, causing physical harm or resorting to unfair tactics with regard to his team’s players or that of other teams is liable to be suspended, expelled for a period and/or fined. Further, such a person will not be allowed to represent his school in the tournament.
- The Head of Schools will be held responsible for the behavior of their players/teacher/coaches, team-in- charge and their supporters and are advised to control them in the best possible manner. School Officials, spectators and parents found using foul or abusive language or creating problems will be removed from the venue.